{Triple threat} Glenwood, MN Senior Photographer

Well, first day of autumn is here in two days. What the??? How does that happen? Like honestly it is like kids just got out of school, we planted some flowers, we went to the beach, and now the leaves are changing. While I welcome change of seasons...but do they have to come so quickly right after one another...except for that old man winter he sticks around and wears out his welcome.

So you ever had those girls in high school that just had it all; talent, beauty, brains...AND they were sweet as apple pie? You hated them right? Just kidding...we didn't. We just wanted whatever they were on!! I always thought there must be something...their feet smell and have gnarly toes, or they are a mouth breather, or something completely horrible like they actually eat the bread crusts...weird stuff, I would convince myself of this. Well, Miss Rachel seems to be one of those girls who have it all. A triple threat as they say.

I absolutely love, love, love her first outfit. Perfectly vintage-ly new. Yes...that is my word, use it how you like.

And the part of my job that is the best. Whenever seniors have a talent they want to capture, I love it...cause guess what, I get my own personal concert, show, whatever it is. Even if it is ontop of a grassy hill drenched in sunlight. I know you are feeling sorry for me right now. But don't because I have been sitting editing at my computer going on 14 hours right now. So, NOW you can feel sorry for me.

Also I should brag a little about Miss Rachel, you might recognize her or know her, she was named Queen of this year's Glenwood's Waterama. Way to go Rachel...what a wonderful honor!

Thanks Rachel and Mom Diane! I had a great afternoon with you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.