{Good things come in threes} Alexandria MN Photographer

People always say that bad things come in threes...well, I don't know about that. 3 has always been my favorite number, mostly cause my birthday is on a 3rd, but it just always seemed like a good, perfect number....still trying to figure out why we didn't have three kids, I think mainly cause I didn't want to be outnumbered. "You grab one, I got one".

So when Mom Kelli contacted me to do a session with her mom and her daughter last winter...I knew it would be great, not cause of the number three...well if any of you know these three, you know why. You have heard of Lillian's right? The fun, fantastic women's clothing and accesory boutique in downtown Alexandria, right? If you haven't been there before (have you lived under a rock?), tell them....cause they will ring a cowbell and make it known that you are there and they are happy about it, all while shouting something about a Lillian's virgin. :)Anyway...that is why I love these ladies.

Thank you Kelli, Linda & Maddie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.