{Carley} Alexandria, MN Senior Photographer

It has been so long ago that I blogged I almost forgot how to. I really love to share images from sessions and share little tidbits from my crazy mind. But I am telling you...this can be a whole other job in itself. And I feel bad many, many of my sessions haven't been shared on the blog or my Facebook page...so I am trying to be better, I just need to clone myself or something.

So here is Miss Carley's session. I have known this little girl when she was a spit fire running all over the place. I think the spit fire is still the same...but I think she doesn't run all over the place anymore. We had a nice chat as we drove to our locations for the evening...it is so fun to see these kids grow into young adults. I am so excited for their future. :)

She did so good, cause it was HAWT (when you add the "w" in there you know it is really bad) and humid. Like most MN summers are.

Luckily we started the session in the cool A/C of the studio for her mommy & me images and some images Carley requested.

It was a beautiful evening as a storm was building over the lake. One side the sun was shining brightly with the dark looming clouds coming in fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great photos Jen! Memories Jackie! Love you all <3

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.