{Miss Taylor} Alexandria MN Senior Photographer

To say Taylor's dad is outnumbered is putting it mildly. But I think he wouldn't want it any other way. Five girls, six if you count his high school sweetie Steph. And a proud dad he is, and almost made me loose it after he teared up during the session for their baby girl is growing up. Sorry Jeff...spillin' the beans here. But I know your pain. It is so exciting yet so hard to see your baby shake off their feathers, ready to take the leap out of the nest. I really think the word "bittersweet" was created for parents embarqing on this chapter in their lives.

So we started out with their family session, which I was told was the only professional family photo they have taken.

And the proud parents. Sorry dad...I had to share it. It was probably one of the sweetest moments I have ever captured. A dad so proud that it can't be contained only in the welling up of tears.

Thanks Taylor.....I hope your year is going fantastic!!! Can't wait to hear about the exciting times you have in store for next year. I wish you the best sweetie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.