{Christmas in July} Alexandria, MN Photographer

Christmas in July indeed.

When October rolls around, almost daily I will get a call from someone who has desperation in their voice and the convo starts off like this, "I need to update our family photos and we want to do Christmas cards. Do you have any openings in the next week or two?" Now, I am professional and while I want to let out a little "are-you-crazy" chuckle/cough, I simply say, "I have been booked for about 2 months out right now" And then there is the 3 second silence and "Reeeeeally? Wow. Guess I should have called earlier." Now I can sometimes squeeze a quick session in and help them out...but it is hard cause I am booked solid, and guess what? It is darn cold outside!!!! Now, don't get me wrong I love winter sessions...but if you weren't planning a winter session, you may be a little discouraged and frozen. So here is your kick in the pants sale to, well, kick you in your pants to call and book your fall or holiday session.

August is completely booked, and September is getting pretty full, only one weekend is available in September. So....am I sinking in yet? You need to call now! :) To sweeten the deal, if you call and book before July 31, 2013 I will throw in your first package of Holiday Cards for free! This is a $40 value!!

320-815-8174 or email jenniferphoto@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.