{senior class} Central Minnesota Senior Photographer

This is first opportunity I have has to share these, too busy with the incoming class sessions. But these kids, er....adults are some of my favorite people on the planet. And so glad that my kid brought them into our lives. They are bright, funny, witty, smart, caring, did I say funny??? Yeah. Their version of Real Housewives of Douglas County. I should tell you this, these images are ALL them. I give very loose direction cause I know they will roll with it and make it all their own. Ok, this next image, again is ALL them. In case you are wondering, this incredibly akward, slightly uncomfortable (for us, not them which I am sure it was...like look at Lisa's face) is human jenga. The sun popped in and out behind the clouds the whole session (for photogs you know how frustrating that is) and at the very end it really came out and I made them quickly gather cause you all know how much I love sundrenched images. And then this happened. I still don't even know how, all I know as we were leaving and 10 kids (now they are kids) were calling my name, and a lovely driver-by stopped to help cause Leah went in the ditch...in June...without snow. Only you girl, only you. ;) You can see my hand up in disbelief, cause as we were approaching this, I the professional, told my youngest daughter Danika to grab the camera and snap away, while I helped...and laughed! And then there was a snake! And then girls and boys alike screamed like 5 year old little girls. And then I laughed and laughed. I have made them promise me that they will come back to visit regardless if Kalee is here or not. I will hold you to that. I am so proud of you all, you are poised to do great things, with great passion and great style! Way to go Kalee, Aaron, Rachel, Lisa, Emily, Will, Kristen, Carissa, Kinsey and Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.