{First of Class of 2013} Central MN Senior Photographer

Well, I have been technicially shooting (ha-ha, shooting) seniors since May, but this is the first I have been able to share a session. Just too darn busy shooting (I said it again...ha) people. Photographer's humor...we say things like that. So here is some of Annie's session. She is just so darn sweet. And when she pulled out these high waisted Calvin Klein shorts...was pretty sure they were mine, from the 80-90's that is. Ok, maybe not MINE specifically, but pretty close. What goes around comes back around, especially in fashion and definately in really strong onion rings. Besides the point... Love. Love. Love. Yes those used to belong on my windows of my home. We replaced them with vinyl and I used to have like 24 of those perfectly sun faded, paint peeling, some slats are missing shutters, but my husband thought they belonged in the county dump. Yes, I can still hold a gruge after 4 years, 2 months, and 16 days. Ok, I made that last part up, but I am still a woman scorn. He still askes what in the world would I have done with 24 shutters. I simply reply, "Haven't you seen Pinterest!?!?!". Get with it man. Lovely, warm, soft evening light. So perfect!! Thanks Annie...I hope you have a wonderful senior year!!

2 comments:

stacy k said...

Beautiful session, once again! I am in love with those shutters ... I'd def. be holding a grudge, too! :)

Head Tub said...

Thanks Jenn!! :) You're too sweet!! Had tons of fun and I love the pictures. :)

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.