{MIA} Alexandria MN Senior Photographer

Seriously, I was asked if I have a blog anymore. That is how bad it has gotten. My last post was February...my excuse? Busy, just plain busy. I really don't know how to remedy it, I mean it is a good thing to be. I have soooooo many sessions that I haven't shared, I am embarrassed to tell you how many, so I won't. :)

Hard to believe the school year is coming to end. I think I hear a collective cheer from parents and students alike....and teachers!!

Here is Miss Heidi's session from last early summer. She is a true country girl...complete with belt buckle, plaid shirts, cowgirl boots and all.

I hope your year was awesome and full of fun memories!! Best wishes for your bright future Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.