{Happy Balentimes Day!} Central MN Photographer

Don't you love it when kids mispronounce words....and you don't correct them cause it is just that darn cute? Yep, me too. So when my oldest daughter was about 3 she proclaimed at the top of her lungs with an uncordinated jump and arms in the air (obviously I can still see it in my mind) "Happy Balentimes Day!" And just like that, it just stuck with us.

There is still time to get a V-day Session in and have adorable custom Valentine's to send your sweethearts. I have a couple of sessions open for January.

Cause really...how stinkin' cute are these kiddos?

Blow a kiss!!

Here is an example of those adorable custom Valentine cards I was talking about.

So ready, set...get your Balentimes on! 320-815-8174

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.