{On a roll and a rain cloud} Central Minnesota Senior Photographer

Typical Midwestern to talk about the weather, but if I don't see the sun soon I am gonna loose my mind. I read somewhere we have had more rain than Seattle has had this spring....so excuse me if you don't hear from me as I build my arc in the backyard. So start lining them up...two by two, okay?

We have had so many rain days that I have had to cancel so many of my outdoor sessions, some as many as three times already. Even my next senior, Mitch....not sure how many days we postponed his session. That and with his busy track season, it is a miracle we even got these...as you can tell, it was a dark and gloomy evening, just like they all are lately. Speaking of track...a few of Alexandria JHS boys including one of JGP's senior reps from last year, ROCKY...they are at State today! So prayers and fingers cross that you guys win!!

These are my favorites of the evening.

JGP mailers went out last week, (I can tell cause the phone is ringing like crazy) if you didn't get one, mention it when you schedule your session so you can get in on the discount. You have until July 1st to save on your senior session, calling after July 1st is back to regular session pricing. Call early to get the best dates, August only has a few dates left....so don't say I didn't tell you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.