{2013 Senior Rep} Central MN Senior Photographer

Yes it is that time. That time for you juniors to book your senior photo session. School is almost out and you want to book to make sure you get the date you want. There is a limited number of sessions available. Aaaannnnd you want to save $$$$ on your session as well right? Well talking to Rocky can help. Ask him about his senior rep session. He will tell you how funny I am, how cool I am, how laid back I am, how much fun he had doing his senior session. Yep, he will, right Rocky?? ;) But best of all he can tell you how to save on booking your senior session with me. So here is one of JGP's Class of 2013 senior reps...Rocky from Jefferson Senior High School. Thanks Rocky and Rocky's mommy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.