Central Minnesota Newborn Photographer | Jennifer Guenther Photography

We had such a great weekend with our newborn workshop. My amazingly talented friend Jessica from JM Photography in the Twin Cities came up with her fantastic assistant Christin to teach photographers from all over Minnesota and North Dakota. It was such a fun weekend of learning, and meeting so many talented photographers in all various points in their photography careers. I was able to snap a few action shots of the group and the dynamic duo...Jessica & Christin! And I thought I would share just a few of the hundreds of images I captured of our little newborn models. In honor of this workshop and new found knowledge, I am offering a special for newborn sessions. If you are pregnant now...this is the sale you want to get in on. I am only offering this special pricing for 3 newborn sessions...first come, first go!! Please keep in mind newborns are considered under 12 days old, I book up a month in advance so you will want to schedule a least a month BEFORE your due date...not after the baby is born. Call 320-815-8174 or email jenniferphoto@charter.net to book your newborn session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.