Hang on this is a whole lotta sharing. - Alexandria, MN Photographer

Well, grab a cup of tea, coffee, margarita, whatever literally fills your cup, floats, your boat, tickles your fancy...ok, you get the idea. Cause there is a whole lotta cuteness coming your way.

It is Miss Hattie's one year photo session, but her big sis was all dressed up ready for her shoot as well.

I can't even handle it.

Anything cuter than chubby little baby arms? I know, I agree..there isn't.

And she just sat in front of me, so seriously, and I really could not help myself. Really I tried, but those cheeks were begging to be squished, and since I had my finger on the trigger finger, well, it is what it is.

But then she did this just minutes later, all on her own.

It was such a lovely spring day, we decided to take a few at the park.

She didn't care for the grass too much...can you tell? That right leg stayed up the WHOLE time. And just putting this out there, this type of unconventional image is perfect for a LARGE stand alone canvas hanging on your wall. It is perfect because it is timeless, shows details of your little one who won't stay little long and acts as art. These honestly are some of my favorites.

Thanks "G" family! Your girls are the sweetest little dollies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.