Ummm. Excuse me | Alexandria, MN Photographer

Me: Ready for photos guys?

This is their response.

Just kidding!!

This next one may be one of my all time favorites. The way she is looking at their hands. The way he is looking straight ahead holding her hand. The way the path curves, the hill rolls, the trees hang. The composition. And mainly because when I asked them to hold hands, it was no big deal. I just love it.

Miss Bella apparently needed some sleep. It is hard being so busy and cute at the same time.

And then this happened. I swear just like this.

Braeden: Ummmm. Excuse me.

Bella: Looks at her brother.

Braeden: That wasn't a burp.

Bella: Plugs her nose and turns away. Then turns back and wraps her arm around him all while still plugging her nose.

Now, there that is the truest form of love right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.