{there you go lookin' all cute and such} Eagle Bend, MN Photographer

Miss Sabrina is not only a cutie, she is sweet, she is funny, she has style, she is smart, and she is talented. Waaay more than a triple threat. At her senior session last fall, she told me how she is looking into a career of cosmetology, has a cute boyfriend, works at Caribou and loves photography. I mean who doesn't, right? ;) And I have seen her work....Miss Sabrina, if your path towards cosmetology includes photography either as a hobby or for an earned living, you will be one busy young lady.

I love, love, love her selection of outfits! Especially her hat, from someone (me) who is hat challenged (aka I have ONE hat that actually looks just, "eh" on me) I am jealous of anyone who can wear a hat and look this stinkin' adorable.

My absolute favorite image of her session.

Best of luck Sabrina....you have a bright future ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.