{Here comes the Class of 2014} Central Minnesota Senior Photographer

Yep...I haven't even finished blogging all of Class of 2013 and yet here comes the Class of 2014. I will....I will. Promise. This is Miss Kirby and she is cute and quirky and talented and funny and apparently I don't believe in commas. Kirby's session got cut a little short cause it was so darn windy and started to rain. So you will see more of Kirby when we shoot again soon. It is not too early to call to book your spring (which is getting away from us as are dates booking up if you haven't called to schedule yet), summer and fall senior photo sessions. My summer and fall dates book up very fast now that school is out or almost out depending on how many snow days you have to make up this year. Can I get another "Boooo!" for that pain in the butt Old Man Winter? So find Kirby, she is the cute and tall redhead armed with fist fulls of cards to hand out to help you save on your session. And if you don't get a card...no big deal. Call me....you can just mention that Kirby told you about how much she loves her photos and you want to love your senior photos as much as she does and even better your parents want to love them and save money on them too. There I go without commas again. So what are you waiting for? All the best dates to be taken? Then get on it. ;) 320-815-8174

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.