{sugar and spice and everything nice} Central Minnesota Senior Photographer

That is what girls are made of. Especially this girl. I just think Carli is especially sweet, really super sweet. I loved her session not cause we chatted it up the whole time, but she is darn cute and so is her wardrobe...and did I mention she is sweet? Carli wanted a wheat field for some of her images, and well....every wheat field in Douglas County was cut about a week before her session. Except for one measly wheat field that I kid you not was in the process of being cut down. We waved feverishly at the farmer in the combine for permission to access the last few rows left. If you look at this image, off to the upper right corner you can see his light on his combine!!! The sun setting and the dust bowl he produced made for some unbelievable light! So win. And another win. I am embarassingly behind in blogging and Facebooking images from ALL last season! Having the busiest spring, summer, fall and holiday season I have ever had put me so far behind. Plus opening the new studio in January has taken priority. So bare with me, I will try to filter in past sessions and newest sessions as quickly as I can. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright

Please do not copy, save to your computer or print any of the photos that I publish on this blog. These images are property of Jennifer Guenther Photography and copy protected by law.